This is just a quick post to say Happy New Year to you all!
We have been frantically packing and getting ready to head to the
Grand Canyon State
and the lovely city of Scottsdale
for the
BIG GAME!

Keep an eye out for us in the stands!
We will be wearing orange.
GO GATORS!
(P.S. Can't wait to see you...Dad, Mom, Russie, Andy and Paige!)
5 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys! We will have so much fun...GO GATORS!!
I'm so excited for you all. I hope the flight goes smoothly and that you have a great time. (I'm a little jealous!) But, I'll be thinking about you, looking for you and cheering loudly for the Gators.
Remember Paige,"Just take Stu with a grain of salt!" That made me laugh like crazy, Russy! Love you all!
i cant wait for this game...go gators
Stephanie,
How far away from Glendale are you? Did you go to the game, or watch it on TV? Great game huh?
Lindsey, I'll be so glad when you feel well enough to blog again!
Take care.
Way to freaking go Gators! We don't watch a lot of football around these parts--but you'd better believe we watched the whole thing and cheered like crazy. I went out and bought special treats and we had a celebration! Jed even saw the Brian on the TV!!!
Post a Comment