Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas!

A Very Voltolini Christmas
Here are some pictures of our first Christmas with our sweet Deacon. We had a wonderful day and loved watching Deacon play with all his new toys from Santa and our families. We would like to thank our families for being so considerate and sending gifts to us. I would especially like to thank UPS for making my Holiday's stress free!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable. The one with the Gator Santa is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! I'm disappointed that I can't see Brian in the helmet. How about you with your silver tray?
Its so fun to see your baby boy on these blogs. That way we can keep up with his growing!
Love you guys!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Dear Deacon,
Mrs. Santa Gator doesn't really exist. Consider it a favor that I am telling you now.
Go Gators!
Love,
Kinda-cousin Courtney
P.S. You are spoiled, you lucky duck!

Anonymous said...

That first Christmas is probably more fun for the mom and dad than it is for the child! I remember Paige's so well and how excited Mike and I were. I think she got her new orange slide--maybe that was her second. Anyway, we all missed you guys but I thought you'd probably be having a fun small Christmas! Thanks again from Mitchell for the cool watch. He'll love that! Take care, love you, Shana

Anonymous said...

----- what a Christmas Deacon!
Grandma Bobo would be proud! Hi CJANE....I just found out your blog name so I could check yours out.
Come over one of these days!
Love, Lisa