I try to get Deacon out of the house every once in a while, but it's so hot he just turns lethargic. So this was pretty much a one time deal. We just play inside now.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love that picture of you and Deacon. Is it in your backyard? They are the first pictures we have received for sometime.
Linds, These photos are sooooo cute! He has to be the cutest little gator fan ever! You and Brian look "cute" :) too! I wish I could come over to your house right now!I'm so glad you have your family all coming soon! Have fun.
2 comments:
Love that picture of you and Deacon. Is it in your backyard? They are the first pictures we have received for sometime.
Keep him away from the Gators!
Linds,
These photos are sooooo cute!
He has to be the cutest little gator fan ever! You and Brian look "cute" :) too! I wish I could come over to your house right now!I'm so glad you have your family all coming soon! Have fun.
Post a Comment