Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Deacon Is Thankful

This afternoon, Deacon came home with this darling Thanksgiving booklet that he made.

Allow me to translate:


"I am thankful for Mac & Cheese because it taste good."


"I am thankful for pizza because it taste good."


"I am thankful for meatballs because it taste good."


"I am thankful for meatballs because they are meaty."

"I am thankful for my mom because I love her."

I love it, and...
I am so thankful for YOU, Deacon!!

3 comments:

Shana said...

So so cute. And tasty. Love you guys tons and hope you have a terrific Thanksgiving!! Shana

Anonymous said...

What great printing and especially ideas from sweet Deacon. I can tell that he loves good food...and the mother who makes it for him! Reminds me of my mother telling me that I would hum while eating my favorite foods. Wonder if I still do that. Please tell Deacon we so enjoyed his very real "thanksgiving" and that we love him. We also love his mom. Grams

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .