In all honesty, I have been looking forward to school starting since, oh, July 1st.
But then last night as we were getting his backpack ready, his lunch ready, what he was going to wear all ready I started thinking that maybe I wanted to keep him home for just a month longer.
But today is Deacon's first day of first grade and I am just so proud of him! I can't stand it!
I decided to document his morning in pictures.
He was more than willing to comply.
Good Morning, Sunshine!
Gotta be clean!
There's a smile!
Off we go!
Sure hope you have a great day, and a great year of 1st Grade, Deacon!
4 comments:
First day of school is always bittersweet :). First day here, too. Serena was a little nervous. Mitchell was a little grumpy. Hope Deacon has a great day and I can't wait to hear about it. Love you all, Shana
And THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE BACK!
Glad to see you blogging again! And what a perfect post for the comeback! Can't believe he's that old?!
What beautiful children you have, Lindsey and Brian! The little girls are just stunning...and Deacon just makes me want to give him a high-five and tell him he will be by far the best-looking boy in First Grade. Such a great time of life...and these kids have the very best parents.! Love to all, Grandma B.
Post a Comment