Monday, March 21, 2011

Swingers

Our backyard tree is perfect. When we moved here it had a wooden swing hanging from a high branch that was in poor shape. I took it down and instead hung this little swing which provided hours of entertainment for Deacon when he was a baby.



And then it was Scarlett's turn to enjoy it...



Now, it's Lucia's turn!


Scarlett wasn't quite ready to let Lucia use her swing. She got pretty jealous, in fact. So I went and bought another swing for Lucia and one to replace Scarlett's and hung them both.





4 comments:

Shana said...

I love this post so much :). Three cutest kids!

Kate said...

Oh! Those baby pictures! Love, love, love them. I wish you had told me that you were in the market for two Little Tykes swings - I have two in my garage that were used maybe twice because the twins hated them! (What kind of weirdo kid hates to swing?!??) I totally would have sent them to you. And those new sidebar pics are so great. Scarlett looks ready for her first cheerleading car wash fundraiser. "Hey boys, need a soap-down?"

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children you have, lindsey and Brian. We have been smiling for the past l0 minutes or longer just looking at three darling babies in a lovely backyard swing. You two are great parents. That can be seen in those little faces. I am jealous not to have seen little Lucia, but feel that I have through your photos. Today I sent a package. Just happy springtime to our cutest kids in Florida. Grandma Dawn Jayne. Love to all.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute your babies are! I love them all. Lucia's blond curls are so cute. And those eyes. What a cute big brother Deacon is! And Scarlett is such a nut and a doll. I hope we get to see you all soon! Love Lis