Sunday, December 19, 2010

Scarlett is 3!

Yesterday my sweet daughter turned 3 years old!

She had such a fun day. She went to ballet and then got her favorite cookie at the Farmers Market in Haile Plantation.

And we came home and then the phone calls began!


I love that we can count on our families from afar to call us on our special days. She knew that whenever the phone rang, that it was for her! She would giddily run up to me as I answered and wait for me to say "Someone wants to talk to the Birthday Girl!!"


Deacon was so excited for Scarlett to open her gifts from everyone. Look how he neatly organized them to surprise her before she came in the room! Wonder who he gets that from...?


I saw this awesome Cinderella
castle at DisneyWorld a couple of months ago and had to get it for her. It is the coolest thing! Comes with every princess, prince, and accessory. So fun!


Priceless!



Scarlett Jayne, I don't know what we would do without you! You keep us on our toes, you keep me grounded (by continuing to tell me that I'm 'overrated'), and you keep us smiling and happy! You are the best sister to Deacon and Lucia and they adore you. We are ever so happy that a true princess was sent to our family! We love you so much! Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh I could just die!! I can't believe our girls are three!! And like I said on FB, we need to get them together to celebrate their birthdays one of these days!!

Happy Birthday Scarlett! You are growing into such a beautiful young lady!!

Kate said...

What a cute post. Isn't it fun when they realize what a birthday means?

Shana said...

It's a good thing she doesn't look too excited or enthusiastic in any of those photos. What a little doll and what fun to have a party and presents for someone who just eats it up! We love you, Scarlett! Call us anytime you want to chat.

Anonymous said...

We just saw the gorgeous birthday girl and are so happy that she loved her third birthday so much. Lindsey and Brian, you have a beautiful family. Scarlett Jayne, we love you more than tongue can tell. Your Mom will explain what that means. Have a great time in Tampa, all of you. Baby Lucia looks so beautiful in the little chair by the other kids. They are all precious to us. Love always, Grams and Gramps