Thursday, March 4, 2010

T-Ball

Today, I barely cut it in time to get Deacon signed up for T-Ball.
I can't believe that I would almost let this pass me by as I have been waiting for this day his whole entire life.

When I told him that he was going to play he was so excited that he went and drew this picture!

I know, and I'm so sorry that it's so light. I tried to adjust the color when I scanned it. Unfortunately, he is not like me, whereas I can just jot down a couple of notes and I push the pen so hard you can feel "braille" on the flip side of the paper. But this little baseballer is holding a big bat in his left hand, sporting killer cleats, a baseball cap with hair coming out of it, and the beginnings of a mitt in the right hand. Oh, and a ball mid-air.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, that it so cute. Carter is playing T-ball too - I can't wait to compare notes!

Brimley Girl said...

What a wonderful picture, Deacon is a great artist. So is that the hair coming out of the top of the hat? It's perfect!

Alisha said...

Can't wait to see those pictures!!

Shana said...

Lindsey, you're going to have to practice pitching. If you are throwing them that low he'll never be able to hit them. Oh, and I think he might need a haircut.

jayne wells said...

That picture is so awesome. It looks just like the one below in the basketball shot. I love that little boy!