Ahhh......we love Grandma Sheryl!
While we were in Utah, we stayed at my Mom's house in Provo. The kids had so much fun and were constantly playing with toys...
Playing with the piano...
And then cleaning up after themselves!
Grandma took us to a couple of parks.
Rock Canyon park...
And the park at her condo.
I wish I had enough pictures to show how much the kids ADORED their uncle Andy.
Deacon quickly became a big fan of "Ah-nee" and wanted him to be around all the time. He would look at pictures of Ah-nee in his yearbook and want him. He would always say "Where Ah-nee?" or "Ah-nee home." or "Ah-nee home. Eat." So cute. Andy is such a good uncle.
Thanks again for everything Mom! Or "other Mama"!
We love you so much!
2 comments:
it was so fun to see you- hopefully next time we can hang out. Your kids are cute!ba
Oh, I love that cute photo of Scarlet, wide eyed on the couch hugging Grandma Sheryl!
All of the photos are so fun Linds! I will have to give some of mine to Jayne to put on her blog of all the kids.
We had a blast with you three. We love you tons!
Love, Lisa
Post a Comment