Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heaven Help Me


This really shouldn't be going on this early in the morning.


I don't even know where they found these!  Or, why we have TWO for that matter.

Ugh.  Popper Toys!

I already need a diet Coke.

But, I'm going to let Deacon have his fun this morning.

He has his 3 YEAR check-up today and they are probably going to draw blood to check up on his food allergies and that will not be fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh they are the cutest kids! Good luck at the doc :(. Love you all, Shana

DIGIARTPAU said...

good luck at the doctor...they look cute together

jayne wells said...

So awesome. I feel your pain! Those are so loud! But TWO of them? Ha ha! They look so cute together. How long has Scarlett been walking?
I had a dream we were all there visiting. Even Grandma and Grandpa Wilde were there (I haven't seen them forever!) I was sad to wake up!

Kate said...

Ohhhhh, popper toys. Why are the noisiest toys always the most fun?

On a happier note, I love the double jammies & diapers. So cute! And I really want to squeeze Scarlett's thighs. I love them!! The twins are so scrawny ... I miss chubby baby thighs.

Good luck at the doctor's today!

Brimley Girl said...

Gotta love the "minkey" jams.

We can do hard things! said...

Scarlett's cheeks look so chubby in that picture. I love it!!!