Deacon loves to play with the squirt-bottle. But when he started squirting me and Scarlett I had to step in, so I tightened the nozzle so he couldn't squirt. He took matters into his own hands and got Dad's tools to try to fix it.
1 month ago
brian * lindsey * deacon * scarlett * lucia
Deacon loves to play with the squirt-bottle. But when he started squirting me and Scarlett I had to step in, so I tightened the nozzle so he couldn't squirt. He took matters into his own hands and got Dad's tools to try to fix it.
Posted by
Lindsey
at
8:13 AM
8 comments:
Bob! How is Lofty?
I love that he is fixing that!
Scarlett is the most amazing combo of you and Brian! I love her! When can she play with Julian?
that is funny about Deacon fixing the water bottle! Hey, I really want a copy of that family photo!!!
Oh yea, Scarlett is a beauty! Carys turned 6 weeks on Monday! And Thanks for Hayden's b-day gift!!! Aunt Christy
That is so dang cute! Did he ever get it working again?
I love how kids think they can outsmart us parents. Luckily, they only succeed half of the time.
Linds, what a little character. So how long did it keep him busy trying to fix the squirt bottle? Love it!!!
Mom
Smart, handsome boy! Lisa
Better start buying puzzles and Legos. I predict he'll love them. What a doll. Love you guys, Shana
Post a Comment