Sunday, March 2, 2008

Kitty's Best Day EVER!






Please don't call PETA.

9 comments:

Paige Marie said...

You made all three of us laugh! Deacon is so cute. Lucky Carpet!

Love, Paige, Mitch, and Serena

Paulina... said...

those pictures are really cute...i think luis carlos will be the same with yoyo...

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I remember some goofy little child would try to flush the cat down the toilet. (I don't feel so bad about myself after seeing these photos--it was perfectly normal, right?!?) What a handsome boy and good sport kitty. Love you guys, Shana

Kate said...

So cute. How is it, having a cat? My kidswant an animal SO BADLY. Is a cat as low-maintenance as I imagine, or is it kind of a pain? Does it shed?

Anonymous said...

Well if the kitty would just get in the cupboard everybody would be happy. Love you all, Mom

Unknown said...

Wow. That is some patient kitty.

Petersons said...

Those are the best pictures to go back and look at! He is sooooooooooo....cute.

Karen said...

HAHAHAHA!! That is so funny! Kate does the same things with our dog--- that poor animal has to be so patient. But I think it's so good for kids to have animals. It teaches them so many things!

Anonymous said...

VERY GOOD KITTY!!