Monday, February 25, 2008

#1


Last night as we were all hanging out on the back patio, enjoying the 75 degree weather, I decided to give Deacon a new buzz.  I went and got the clippers, hooked on the attachment and proceeded to give my son a haircut.  Not long after I hear Brian yell:


"Lindsey! Are you using a #1 attachment?"
"Yep."
"No! We always use a #2!!!"
"What???  Oh no!"

What was I going to do? I couldn't start with a #1 and finish with a #2!  Oh well.  At least he won't need another haircut for a REALLY long time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you get lots of comments from people who did the same thing. The first time I gave Russ a buzz I didn't put any attachment on so it shaved it right to the skin. We drove from PG to Lisa's house to use her #2 attachment and the whole way I just looked at Russ with the one strip of baldness, and the rest of his hair long and thought how sad it was. Yes, I did finish it with the #2 so he still had the one strip of baldness for a couple of weeks until I could do it again. Russ was like 10 years old too, so it wasn't like he was oblivious, like Deacon will be. Oh well, it could be worse, he's still the cutest little guy I know. Love you guys. Mom

Unknown said...

Well, who needs hair in 75 degree weather? I did that to my husbands hair once. . . oops. I am sooo very jealous of your sunshine. I am dying to get to spring.

Unknown said...

Hey, I forgot, do you want to join our book review blog. You can see it at http://toreadbookreview.blogspot.com. It is just for fun. If you send me your email address then I can send you an invite. After that you can post reviews of the books you read. My email is stephanie.baxter@stalkerfamily.com
Let me know.

Anonymous said...

What darling children! I am with Sher and we were saying how he is such a boy and she is so feminine. Lisa buzzed Mitchell's hair once, because I wanted her to, and it looked pretty funny at first because his hair is black and his head was so white! But it sure was cute after it grew in some. Awesome story! Love you guys, Shana

Kate said...

Hey - he still looks really cute. I just noticed that Deacon's birthday is 2-4-6 ... that's pretty darn cool!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I buzzed Chuck's hair up the back with no attactment too. And like the time I cut Jayne's bangs too short, first I started to laugh and then we cried. Chuck was about 5, so he couldn't see it and I told him it looked just fine, but everytime I looked at the back of his head, I couldn't help giggling. Lis