Loved the pictures. Way to go Deacon - what a big boy you are. That's great he slept in his bed the very first night. Cute pictures of the pumpkin patch and Deacon. Was he able to pick out just one?
Lindsey, you are following in my footsteps - remember your dad was 10 lb 7 oz and he was the second baby. Deb was also 9lb 8 oz and she was the 3rd. I don't think they would have let me go as long as I did - I was overdue both times. Hopefully that won't happen to you. Maybe your date is wrong!
2 comments:
Thanks Voltolini 3.5!! I am the luckiest mom!
Loved the pictures. Way to go Deacon - what a big boy you are. That's great he slept in his bed the very first night. Cute pictures of the pumpkin patch and Deacon. Was he able to pick out just one?
Lindsey, you are following in my footsteps - remember your dad was 10 lb 7 oz and he was the second baby. Deb was also 9lb 8 oz and she was the 3rd. I don't think they would have let me go as long as I did - I was overdue both times. Hopefully that won't happen to you. Maybe your date is wrong!
Love, Gram
Post a Comment