Friday, September 28, 2007

The Trip To Utah

We are back from our wonderful trip to Utah and after a couple of days of recouperation I am finally ready to blog!

We had such a great time! It was so good to see everyone, and to have Deacon re-acquaint with the family. We miss you all so much already!!
I wasn't very good at taking pictures, again, but here are some highlights:

Deacon and Grandma in the hot Florida sun.

Deacon decided to empty out Grandma's Tupperware cupboard and bring all the pieces to Uncle Russ.

A lazy Saturday of football.

Tying baby quilts with the family.


Deacon and his "souveniers" from the trip.

The reunion with Dad.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to have you here...and me there! We all miss you too. I love that picture of Deacon and Brian, I know Brian missed you guys so much while you were here. Sorry about those "souvenirs". Love you, Mom

Katy said...

Hey Lindsey - sorry that we didn't hook up while you were here. I know how busy it is when people visit cause you have tons of family to see. Maybe someday we will see each other. If not, I look pretty much the same as I did the last time you saw me.