WHAAT?!?? Yay! Congratulations!!! Hey - I dare you to have twins too. :) Then we could have twin twins! We'll have to start swapping pregnancy horror stories. How are you feeling?
How darling! Does he have a cowlick? Oh, I love little boys with buzzes! The picture on the right...his smile...looks like Atticus! He's so cute. Aren't you so curious about what the next one will look like? I am! I'm so happy for you guys!
Yes, he does have a cowlick, and I think he also has my funny hairline, the lucky kid! I am VERY curious to see what the next one looks like, probably Shana.
12 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!! From Derik and I, Thats so cool, now your baby and mine can be buddies since they will be only months apart!!!!
WHAT??? Oh my gosh congratulations!!!! When are you due???
Thanks, I'm due in December!
I love that haircut. It's perfect for Florida. What a cute little face. Love you all...Mom
congrats congrats!! Are you sick yet? Love the buzz too! I'm so excited for you!!
Jayne
WHAAT?!?? Yay! Congratulations!!! Hey - I dare you to have twins too. :) Then we could have twin twins! We'll have to start swapping pregnancy horror stories. How are you feeling?
That little guy gets cuter every day. I want to see him!!!!
How darling! Does he have a cowlick? Oh, I love little boys with buzzes! The picture on the right...his smile...looks like Atticus!
He's so cute. Aren't you so curious about what the next one will look like? I am!
I'm so happy for you guys!
Yes, he does have a cowlick, and I think he also has my funny hairline, the lucky kid! I am VERY curious to see what the next one looks like, probably Shana.
oh lindsey you dogg, congrats
Lindsey! Brilliant news! We love it!
Post a Comment