Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Baby In Black



Today is
"Dress like Uncle Russ Day"!

How'd we do, Russ?

9 comments:

jayne wells said...

what awesome shoes. Where'd you get them? He is so darn cute. Parley wants to get together with him again. Actually, Hazel has exima (sp?) under her lip and we put cream on it and I asked her if it was itching and she said, 'yeah. wemember Deacon? He had that wash on his weg wike me and it was itching.'

Lindsey said...

Jayne! Oh....poor Hazel. We hate excema!! She is such a sweatheart.

Those shoes are Sketchers knock-off of Crocs and I got them at Journey's Kids for $12.99.

Anonymous said...

How darling! Deacon looks soooo cute. I almost thought he WAS Russ for a minute. Russy's cute too.

Hazel....Aunt Sheryl used to have excema a lot on her feet when she was little. Wemember?
Darn it, Hazey, I'm sorry about your lip. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...Wipples sounds tasty right now. Last night my mom and I were talking about how cute Hazel is and we were talking like her just for fun.Have any of you ever had gween wistohween? (Listerine)

Anonymous said...

By the way, Deacon looks so cute in that picture! I love the shoes...I miss him!

jayne wells said...

I've never had gween wistewine! Hazel would hate it! (It's a wittow bit spicy!)
Who passed on that excema anyway? And how do you all know how to spell it so well? Linds, does yeast infection cream help excema? Tee-hee.

P.S. do you get to choose the numbers on your blog (897) or does it just come that way? Just wondowing.

Lindsey said...

I'd especially like to thank my Mom for telling everyone the yeast infection cream story on excema.

MOTHER!
(teehee)

jayne wells said...

Thanks for the viola reference, Sher. I like to say x-Ima not X-ima. Even though whenever I say it like that someone corrects me.

Anonymous said...

how is it really pronounced??? I have never dealt with however you spell that thing.