Deacon & "Ama"
Deacon calls me "Ama".
I like it because "Ama" means "loves" in Spanish.
But, don't feel sad for Brian because Deacon has said "Dada" for months.
Please ignore the coldsore.
brian * lindsey * deacon * scarlett * lucia
Deacon calls me "Ama".
I like it because "Ama" means "loves" in Spanish.
But, don't feel sad for Brian because Deacon has said "Dada" for months.
Please ignore the coldsore.
Posted by
Lindsey
at
3:38 PM
6 comments:
Deacon gets cuter and cuter every day. I wish I could see him on Christmas morning. You too. Love you.
Gram
Ama,
If you don't have snow at your house, just use 20 lbs. of coconut shavings!
cutest boy and ama in picutre!
Oh, I was going to say, "What coldsore?", Sheryl. J/K Linds. You and Deacon look so cute and your tree is darling.
Jayne, is the coconut shavings your idea or Peewee's? It sounds like something you and/or Peewee would do!
Let's all mail a big box of snow to Linds!
Love you, Ling and family
Mmmmm.....coconut....arhhhhhggghh (Homer)
Now that I can comment, I can't stop! I was going to say, "Hey, Lindsey, you have some spaghetti sauce on your lip." Not really! You look so pretty and that baby is such a doll! I wish I could hear him saying "ama." Love you guys, take care of my girl in Arizona!
Well Spaghetti Sauce is better than a piece of hamburger, I guess.
Post a Comment