Saturday, December 23, 2006

Discovery


Yesterday, late afternoon, I heard two Sonic Boom's, right after one another.


I found out on the late news that it was the Discovery Space Shuttle landing that caused those Sonic Boom's!

Isn't that amazing!?!?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes. I'm going to call NASA right now...!

Anonymous said...

The space center is amazing. Grams and I thought we would see a lift-of when we were in Florida...but it was rescheduled. The booms would have been fun to experience. Hopefully, Lisa has taught me correctly so that this message gets through. P.S. Thanks for the beautiful roses . for Christmas.

Love grams and gramps

Anonymous said...

Linds,
That is sooo amazing! I hope you are able to see a take off or a landing while you are living there. That is so awesome and exciting!
I hope you had a fun Christmas Day guys. I heard that Deacon took 4 steps. What a sweetheart!
We missed you guys very much!