Friday, October 26, 2012

Autumnal Experience

Oh golly.  Autumn how I've missed thee!  

I honestly can't believe that I had forgotten how beautiful this season is.  The colors here in Ohio have been magnificent!  We have really been living up the fall traditions and have had a great time!

Lucia and I went with Scarlett's pre-school field trip to a local pumpkin patch.  It was fun.  The girls loved seeing the bunnies, and goats that they had wandering freely.  I don't like goats eyes.




Someone got a hold of me phone!


The farmer let each child pick their own pumpkin, and gourd.


No, Lucia.  Pumpkin patches do not smell very well!



Then we went with our good friends to another Farm that had some fun rides, zip lines, etc for the kids.


This is Scarlett's new "super excited" look.  I hope it passes quickly, but it had to be documented.




Our yard is just covered in leaves.  And yes, this is their first time ever playing in them.






HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Shana said...

All so, so cute. And in the video, what a good big brother to clean up the "accidentally spilled water." And I love the super excited look! It makes me feel super excited for sure.

Lindsey said...

Oh my Deacon. He is so sweet. Love him.