Saturday, August 15, 2009

Utah's Hogle Zoo

One day, early morning - when the animals woke up, we went to the Zoo. We heard there was a new baby giraffe, so, you know, we just had to go!

I'm pretty sure this ball can NOT be pushed. I think everyone tries though.

Parley, Hazel & Deacon.

Cousin Paige.

I'm not sure what kind of monkey this was. I called it Screechee Monkey because that's what it did. Scarlett hated it.

Russie and Hunter.

This position is my favorite too, black bear!
But you're lucky cuz you have a keg hanging over your head.

Serena and Deac.

Scars & Serie.

Aunt Shana and Scarlett.

All I kept hearing was: "P is for Parley. P is for Paige."


It really doesn't get much sweeter than this, folks.

They were so sweet! They would give each other licks, and were so cute.

"I don't know WHY these alligators are playing "leap-frog", Deacon!

Yeah! Go Gators!

CAROUSEL FUN!





Lindsey (my bff and same-namer), Hunter and Russ.

Riding on a train...


1 comment:

l.g. mcfifi said...

I think it is funny the gators are playing leap frog-:) when we go to the zoo the gators don't move- especially the white one. There is always a funny moment at the zoo