Early Wednesday morning, clean and ready to head to Ephraim.
Love those 2! Yes. They are saying "cheese".
The amazingly beautiful Manti Temple.
The family exits the Temple and we are so excited, hoping the bride & groom weren't far behind!
Unfortunately, they weren't.
We ended up having to wait an eternity
(haha..eternity. Get it? Temple marriage? Ohh....bad joke) for Quin and Melissa.
After a while, we started getting nervous.
What if Quin is lost in there?
He didn't have an escort, after all.
Or! What if he went into anaphalactic shock!?
He is a diabetic, after all.
So we sent in uncle Bob to check it out.
Come to find out, Quin was taking much too much time trying on 3 different ties! QUIN!
FINALLY!
SO HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL!
Handsome Grandpa showing the kids some of the temple grounds.
And it just wouldn't be right if uncle Bob didn't play the "Can't catch me!" game.
Such a wonderful day! Congratulations again to the new Mr & Mrs Elder!
3 comments:
I don't think I've ever loved a dress as much as I love Scarlett's. WHERE did you find it?
I love that you are all matching...too cute! Is there anyway that you would let me steal that picture of the temple from you? That is my temple and I love the view that you took. I would love to have it framed for my house. And, of course, I would think of you fondly whenever I looked at it. :] Email me!
(By the way...my word verification is "powshmic" Ha...that sooo sounds like a word you would come up with. You know like, "Aw, powshmic!" Hehe....yep, I'm an idiot. :]
I cannot believe how adorable my nephew & neice are! Aunt christy
Post a Comment