Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's That Time Again!

Happy Game Day!

Go GATORS!
{and go Northern Iowa! ;) }

9 comments:

Petersons said...

Although your child is darling in this pic...I'm DISAGREEING with you on this post :) Just know that I will NOT be cheering for Northern Iowa! How could you?! :))

Lindsey said...

I know! I just did it to get a rise out of you Cougar fans! I'm just playin...

Brimley Girl said...

Scarlett is gorgeous, she looks so cute in her cheerleading outfit.

I know a girl who had a miniature BYU cheerleading outfit that she loved to wear. The same girl who is messin' with the Cougar fans right now. I think I have a picture of it. Love ya, Mom

Paulina... said...

She is sooo cute... I need to see your baby pictues and brians once again in your older posts and see who does she look more... I think she looks more to you... but i have to remember those pictures....

Lindsey said...

Oh, that's a fun idea! I will find them and re-post.

Kate said...

Lindsay ... (You can't hear the warning tone in my voice, but it's there) I know you're just kidding, but I might not be able to let you in my house any more! ;)

Scarlett looks WAY cute.

Anonymous said...

I think the picture of Linds in the BYU cheerleading outfit needs to be put on here.Its sooooo cute. Everyone needs to see it! :)

Your baby girl is adorable! I love her!
Lis

Lindsey said...

I don't know where that picture is, but if it is found I will definitely post it. But only as props to my mom for making such an awesome cheerleading outfit. ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! She is adorable...Carys must have that hand me down!! aunt christy