The GATORS are going to Glendale!
Last night Brian, Deacon and I went to the Swamp for the big BCS Announcement. It was SO exciting and we are absolutely THRILLED that the Gators are going to be the next NCAA Football Champions!

Urb takes his seat....

Deacon and I, and The Team, await the announcement....

Brian creates the display...

The reaction!
So Give A Cheer For The ORANGE and BLUE!
Da Da Da Da Da, GO GATORS!
3 comments:
That is sooooo sweet Lindsey! I'm so excited for you guys. (Tell all the team guys "hello" from the older ladies in swimsuits on the balcany of the motel in Gainesville...and good luck!) We'll all be cheering for them. Tell Brian how excited we all are for ya'll!
Yay! Lindsay we are so excited for you (and okay, maybe a little bit for the Urb) Horray to the Gators!
hip hip hooray! I love gators! Sometimes I call 'um crocks. CHOMP CHOMP!! Have fun fun fun at the game lucky shmuck!
Post a Comment