Deacon and I just returned from a wonderful Thanksgiving trip to Utah. We were there for 10 days and had a blast. It was great for Deacon to become re-acquainted with my family.
Some (limited) highlights of the trip include:
*Deacon being the best baby ever on the plane!
*The fact that Deacon cheerfully let anyone hold him and wasn't the least bit nervous of new people!
*Deacon crawling after, and tackling my Moms cats.
*Playing Scrabble and me losing to the "Scrabble Brat" (Mom) every time.
*Coming home and not having to hear any more about that damn Utah/BYU game. (For the record, I really didn't care who won, but seriously....no more JoBeck and no more Bronco. Blech!)
*I love my family!
1 month ago
3 comments:
hmmm. thats funny. it seems to me that i totally beat you and mom in scrabble by a 100 points. but i know you would rather tell everyone you lost just to mom. anyway, it was still fun having you here. i miss you guys so bad already.
Yeah, I would WAY rather lose to Mom than you....she's smort.
I accidently put my comment under the last photo of the kids. Check it out. Love you guys (meaning Russy too.)
Post a Comment